If you think picking out a vacuum cleaner for carpet cleaning is an easy affair, think again. Since there are a great many aspects of carpet cleaning as a whole, you need to choose a vacuum accordingly. Which means that you need to make your choice based upon your particular priorities while carpet cleaning. It does not matter if it is a rare model or a commercial vacuum cleaner.
It goes without saying that customers who are extremely well-informed on the whole, do tend to look for different qualities in all sorts of vacuums across the board. This is not just referring to all of the top models there, but also their overall performance on hard surfaces and carpets as well. Keeping all of the important aspects in mind, picking the perfect vacuum for yourself still ends up being quite the confusing decision to make.
On that note, here is a list of the best vacuums for carpet cleaning:
- Dyson V6 Animal – an incredibly light cordless vacuum cleaner that’s perfect at cleaning a wide variety of surfaces, from carpets to hard floors. Not only is this particular vacuum powerful and lightweight, but it is also features a direct-drive cleaner head. This enables it to reach deep into the carpet.
- Hoover Linx BH50010 -this vacuum happens to feature a powered brush roll that helps the vacuum to transition from carpet cleaning to hard floors seamlessly. It also maneuvers under furniture with relative ease.
- Miele Jazz S7280 – named after one of the best vacuum for hardwood flooring, you can be sure of the fact that the carpeting finish of this particular model is absolutely perfect when it comes to removing debris and dirt.
- Panasonic MC-CG917 Optiflow – this compact vacuum does a stellar cleaning job on all rugs and carpets across the board. The ease at which one can empty out the machine is also another big plus point.
- Shark Rotator NV752 – for its price, this particular model is quite the winner. As far as the cleaning of hard flooring, carpeting and stairs, it does a much better job than many other models that cost a lot more.
- Bissell CleanView Onepass 9595a – being one of the lightest models on the market right now, this vacuum cleaner works best when used for cleaning upholstery and staircases.
- Hoover Platinum UH30010COM – another upright vacuum, this model has a variety of features right from illuminated fingertip controls, the ability to extract pet hair and two-speed settings.
- Oreck Insight – one of the top-rated vacuums on many lists all across the board, this particular model is one of the best options when it comes to hardwood flooring.
- Hoover Anniversary U6485-900 – this self-propelled vacuum cleaner cleans carpets with remarkable ease, plus it even has an extension wand with a stretchable hose, plus a separate pet-hair tool. Extremely efficient and packs quite a punch with all of its features.
Finally, it is worthwhile noting that instead of buying one of the aforementioned vacuums, you can make things easier for yourself and simply keep a look out for them at the cleaning services. They do cost quite a bit of money after all, plus you can hardly expect to have the same level of expertise that most carpet cleaning services tend to possess. Even then, there are a couple of vital points that you will need to keep in mind.
With reference to the last sentence, the most important aspects to keep in mind while analyzing different vacuums are the ease of use and how well it cleans the carpet. No matter what, these are two vital aspects that you cannot afford to forget about. After all, these aspects are the basis on which you are going to select which vacuum will be the best choice. Ignore these aspects, and you will most-probably end up selecting a mediocre vacuum that will be unable to get the job done.